Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oh, No!

I didn't realize until this evening that this was Wednesday! Have you ever been a day behind? It happened to me today.......sorry about the Dog of the Week, about the first time I've missed.......it will be back next week...I need to get out to the rescue as Don says there are alot of new dogs and he hasn't had time to take photos.....too busy working..he's swamped right now and is working hard to keep the dogs happy and cool....

I stayed inside today, did some housework and just loafed a little...kinda nice...Alan found out that the AC condenser in his van, was damaged by a fender bender he got into last fall....the accident pushed the horn into the condenser..so he's working with the insurance company to see if it will be covered at this late date....the accident wasn't his fault really, the woman who was driving in front of him stopped in the road and she had no brake lights...so he didn't realize she was stopped before it was too late....

..I listed some new craft patterns in my Etsy shop....I think this one crocheted Santa is so cute and would look great on a covered porch during Christmas...he is all of 36" tall

Several other new patterns so please take a look if you like to craft...I have a new afghan pattern, counted cross stitch and some lovely crocheted angels.....

3 comments:

  1. Love all your pictures and stories Dani and can forgive you for not posting the dog of the week..I am not in much of a mood right now to see a sweet little dogs face since I have the 2 little buggers that have that look every time they do something naughty..looks like we will have to bring the pen home from storage but not sure if they will both fit in it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get confused about what day it is all the time. I hope you'll be able to get the air fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that the insurance company will pay to fix the AC. After all, it happened in the accident!!!

    Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?