Friday, October 17, 2008

Second Post in One Day

I opened up our mailbox and was pleasantly surprised to get in new Aunt Martha holiday patterns...these are so cute, so very cute...I am showing the Reindeer Games transfers and if you click on the photo, you can see them up close......I have quite a few other holiday transfers for you to see in my Etsy store....I posted a second photo in my other blog of the snowman transfers....really put me in a holiday mood for sure. So head on over there and take a look.
See? What did I tell you....cute, huh?

3 comments:

  1. I'll definately go take a peek! Those are soooo cute.

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the reindeer patterns.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love to embroidery, and seeing these sure brought back memories of using Mom's old transfer patterns! If I didn't have so many irons in the fire I would get back to it! :-( Well, anyway, I want to check out your embroidery blog, too! Take care--
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?