Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oceanside, Ca

Here is an additional Riverside fruit label.....Riverside looked something like what is pictured years and years ago.....I've never been to the mission there but it would be fun...

I was browsing around and found a postcard of the hotel we stayed at the first night my family was in Oceanside, the Ellis Hotel....


It looked about like the picture...a little more worn perhaps....

We only stayed there about a short time when my parents were able to buy a house in South Oceanside, this was in the 1960s....I think they paid about $19,000.
Oceanside was a sleepy little beach community, with a great pier.....the population was 21,000....


“Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.”-Colossians 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?