Saturday, April 30, 2011

Yellow and Green Spring

                 Our little field is full of yellow and green....so much color after all the rains and cold weather....
This last photo is of all the wild mustard that has sprung up in the field..it covers all the walking trails and is really a jungle...feel like we need a machete! Its about tall as I am in some sections and I'm about 5'6"...will be a fire danger this summer but wow, its wonderful now!

Please be sure to sign up for the giveaway..only have 5 people entered and if 10 enter, I will add a second set. Sign ups on the left hand side.......

7 comments:

  1. Yellow and green are my favorite colors -- I've always thought that they must also be our Lord's favorites because He made so much of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again I was shut out from your blog, but today it worked. love your pretty garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani we had the mustard everywhere too. We dug all that was in our yard up. We have lots of snakes and it had to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of color around there, Dani! The wild mustard is neat, we don't have anything like that around here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know about mustard..did you know where it originally came from? its not a native plant but the Fathers brought seeds over with them which took off..we don't have any in our yard but the hills are loaded with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love all the yellow and even weeds are starting to look good. If it doesn't dry up soon and we get a mower we might have to see if we can rent a goat. Always love your photos Dani and I hope I win your give away. I am going to have a give away as soon as I reach 100 followers and I have 95 now :)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?