Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April!


Happy April!

I am up very early..before the sunrise this morning..can you believe its April already? The days and months fly by...
I got my newsletter from Vintage Craft....and love these little Easter baskets...these would be so nice for the table....or as little gifts for special people filled with sweet treats and tiny goodies....

.You can get this pattern free from the site in a PDF format..just print and cut according to the directions.....Thanks, Scott and Martin! They are also giving away a sheet of vintage images if you sign up for their newsletter.....4 sweet Victorian flower faces....

4 comments:

  1. Those goody boxes remind me of my elementary school years:) We are having an April fool's joke played by Mother Nature here in PA, it's snowing again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh~ I love the little chickie and hen greeting, Dani. And no, I can't believe April is here!
    Thanks for sharing the link to those cute baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of when I was a kid...ahhhh the good old days..they are really cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over from Amrita's. :-) Happy Spring to you from Minnesota, where we expect ONE MORE SNOW STORM.

    Ack!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?