Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Review: Bryton Pick, and more




I was asked to do a review about Bryton Pick....as someone who has battled with gum disease, I was intrigued needless to say....I have a hard time with dental floss..messy and difficult to use sometimes....so had to give these little appliances a shot...and was pleasantly surprised in how well they worked...the best part is you can use one for up to 30 days! no having messy floss strings in the trash...and also you can take them anywhere...think I'll be flossing more which is a good thing..so if this appeals to you...here is their website . the website has a video to show how they work... there are several places online (drugstore.com for one) where they can be ordered as well as many drugstores....I give them a thumbs up.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.


I also received my giveaway winning creation from Carol at  Buttermilk Creek Farm..and he is very very cute..and everyone who has seen him remarks how well made and detailed  he is. Right now I sat him with my conservative books which seemed appropriate....




..Carol has a new vignette, just listed and I had to share....wish I had funds or I'd be a collector for sure...just look at THIS...

1 comment:

  1. That is just to cute and you know how much I love the little mice..I wish I had some extra money too and would have mice in every room in the house (just not the real ones LOL)
    I just posted an update on Catherine again and will be working hard to get enough for her and fmly to go to Sea World..Thank you soooo much for your help Dani

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?