Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday..Redwork Towels

Just a little note today....I finally got my shipment of flour sack towels and some vintage striped ones that I will be embroidering to send to Jackies consignment shop....we did some consignment shop work years ago..Alan made the cutest little rocking horses and I crocheted stuffed animals......looks like we will be doing it again for some extra funds.....I am washing the towels as I write this...always as they have sizing in them...and am going to Michaels later to get floss as I don't think I have enough....I've posted about Jackie before but in case you didn't read it..here is her shop blog. I will take a photo of them when they are done.....as the animated dishes always are popular...that is what I am stitching. Above is a photo of some that have found a new home....I can't keep them in stock on my selling blog so I am 95% sure they will sell well...redwork is always good...
I almost forgot the vintage card....

2 comments:

  1. Your towels are wonderful, Dani~ I can see why you've had such good success with them... you do very good work.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?