Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday

Early this morning on our walk...we spied many rabbits playing amongst the bushes and rocks...I was able to capture this little guy...with all the rain we've had the ground is covered with green grass.....we have mostly cotton tails here...although Alan says he saw a Jack rabbit once...they are rare....
Alan had two jobs today in San Diego county but I didn't go as we have workers here...they are putting in a new side door in the garage right now....
I finished 3 more tags..these are from Primitive Stitches and are absolutely a new design..I am really pleased how they came out....I did them in redwork....they would make really great book marks....they are in my stitchery shop if anyone is interested under the redwork link....ordered several other new patterns and will have them ready in a few days....

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love these tags..you are so gifted!!

    Course the rabbits are sooo cute, I mean who doesn't love bunnies.. smile..

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?