Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Birthday and a Thursday walk

Happy Birthday, Alan! today is his 61st.....he's busy writing his memories and I made him a chocolate cake!



Alan and I took the grandog for a walk this morning and I snapped this photo of our local mountains...they're still covered with snow after all the rain we've had...
We are trying to get back into the walking habit and Kingston is always raring to go so its a good match....Kingston is half Jack Russel and half Chihuahua so he's got lots of energy...he's very smart too and obeys fairly well.....he knows how to sit, and stay which is about all we ask of him. Good watch dog too and always lets us know is someone comes into the yard or is at the door....but doesn't just bark at everything like some of the neighbors dogs....he's intimidated by Mrs. Q and doesn't bother her..she's been known to challenge him occasionally when he's in the back yard and he just runs away.....here he is waiting while we snapped photos....the kids had given him a bath so he looks quite dapper......


I've been working on some new bookmark/tags that are looking good...crows and prim Raggedy Anne so will show a photo in a day or so....I was cleaning out my computer files and found a huge bunch of zip files with tons of primitive tag patterns I didn't know I had! It was a nice surprise....

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love it all...the picture of the mountains..sigh...and the one of Kingston...yes he looks so handsome!!! Can't wait to see the tags!!

    Blessings..
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...I forgot to wish Alan a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it was a good one!!

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Alan!!
    Love the picture of the snow-covered mountains in the distance- very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Alan

    Love the landscape.

    The doggie is a real King.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Alan.....

    Love the landscape photo its
    aweosme...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Alan! It looks like you had a wonderful walk. Your pictures of your mountains are always beautiful and you have one sweet dog!

    Still cold here and the snow has melted. Can`t wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little doggy -- she looks like my Mom's Zoe except she has some brown spots and a 2" tail.
    Does your dog shed? My Mom's dog sheds more than any dog I've ever seen.

    Love the heading picture!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?