Friday, October 9, 2009

Table Mats away!

Here is the almost finished mat.....I think it's turning out fairly good.......I tea dyed it and it streaked a little......the family wants me to make 3 more so we can use them at Thanksgiving....
I did colorize the pumpkin stems but it didn't come through in the photo....but they are slightly green........I am going to wash it and see if the streaks will come out...I want to line the back with a fall print...have to make a trip to Walmart, ours still has fabric.....I think I will make one more with this pattern and then make 2 with a different but matching pattern....have to put my thinking cap on!

3 comments:

  1. Our Walmart still has fabric, too. Which is a good thing, since our Joann's went out of business. And 2 of the quilt shops, too...

    Your mats sure are coming out well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your table mats. Great job, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mats! Did you put them in the tea wet? or dry? That could make a difference in how they take the dye from the tea.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?