Friday, October 16, 2009

Here is another of the vintage 1900 patterns...so delicate and pretty..wouldn't this be lovely on a pink and white pillow? so many patterns, so little time....
I spent most of today, doing housework and then working on more fabric tags and candle mats for the craft show..have most of the embroidery done and tomorrow I will stitch them up on the machine.......
Alan went into the LA area again for re keying jobs...its now after 7 in the evening and he said he still has two jobs to do....I don't expect him back any time soon. The realtor was with him part of the time and gave him some checks which is encouraging......I answered the phone and he has another 2 jobs for tomorrow..none too early as he will have a late night..I stayed home as I had some orders to mail + working on the things for the craft shows.

Both boys or I should say, young men have still been busy at the dog rescue.....they are cleaning out one of the garages and that's about done.......there is a barn also.. I will have to get out there soon and see all the improvements!

I played around with the blog and found a background that is a little more colorful...plus added an etsy mini...got to shake things up once in a while......

Any patterns I post are public so feel free!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love this little pattern you posted. Im almost willing to give it a go with maybe orange blossoms and bright deep green leaves what do you think?
    Im still in Hawaii and having a great time here. Nice sweet people for sure. Please pray for my daughter Abbea she has MS and is going through some rough treatment.

    blessings...

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?