Thursday, October 8, 2009

Odd Thursday Thought about TV Commericals

I am really starting to hate certain commercials...you know the ones...I think they are made for ADHD people..... after the 20th time of seeing them......the jumping graphics, and music makes my brain go on overload...Alan just mutes them...I especially dislike the one medication commercial where the shadows walk around with pink lungs... I find that one very irritating. I also hate the birth control one with all the women doing water ballet.... Honestly, do we really need to know about washing used catheters? Some things I don't want to know. REALLY, I don't want to know... Are there some ads that bother you or is it just me?
We have a local one too that drives us batty..this gets the immediate mute



and believe me, this is the best of the bunch.....this is so bad, its almost good.

3 comments:

  1. Dani, I especially HATE the ones for " male enhancement" products, I don't think they are fit to be on national TV with children watching!I usually turn the channel when it comes on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Carmen, I really hate those commercials. How are you supposed to explain them to kids?

    The one you posted is irritating too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I don't watch television, I am usually unaware of the commercials. But at the hospital, we could not escape the televisions, they were everywhere we went, and I couldn't bear to look at them, the commercials were so disjointed and made my eyes feel like they were jumping around in my poor olde head. Plus they were very tacky.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?