Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday


This photo is of a picnic.....probably from the 1920s...looking at the dress and hair styles...the little girls have similar styles as my mom does in her school photo.

I got a call last night from someone who wants to look at my car...so that is good news....although not having a car will be a sacrivice....maybe I can get a little cheap used one somewhere soon....just to get around town in.
Alan's work is picking up again.....two jobs today...the Lord is giving us a lot of encouragement from many sources....so we both think its His will that we stay the course...Alan found a video class online for learning how to do automobile lockouts which includes all the tools also so we may get it. I've had to turn down many car calls which would mean more $.

I opened an Etsy shop...my name on there is dani1951...I didn't realize that when you register your store name and your id are the same so there ya go....I thought I was just putting in a password id...oh well.....the link for the store is under favorite websites...

I just bought a new pattern from Bowls n Annies, De is having a special pattern sale right now and her bunny pattern is so cute..couldn't resist...if I get the time, I will start on one today.....nice for Easter....
kinda afraid to post this after what happened yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?