Friday, February 22, 2008

Afternoon Tea




Welcome to my Friday afternoon tea.....please make yourself at home, have a seat....I am serving Earl Grey, (my personal favorite) today, with some cucumber/watercress sandwiches, fruit, and some little shortbread cookies.....

How long does it take to ship tea from China by slow boat?
Oolong Time!

What does a teapot say to her hairdresser?
Don't teas

What does the teapot say to its bag?
I don't want another seep out of you!

Why did the teapot wear a cozy?
Cozy kept him warm.

Why must you be careful of tea at night?
Because it might mug you.

What does the tea do when it moves to LA?
It has its bags removed.

What's the teapots favorite movie?
E.T.

Why did the tea get away?
Because it was loose.

I hope everyone has signed up for Alan's Sunflower Screensaver Giveaway.....only one day left....my birthday is Sunday and after that the drawing...please click on Under Dog's Blog while there is still time....only 7 people have signed up so you have a good chance winning one of these nice screen savers...they are beautiful and unique.....no virus or bad stuff, I promise! I don't know about you but I like to change my desk top and screen savers occasionally....get tired of the same old thing.
I suggested to Under Dog, to make some prim screen savers...I don't think any exist, has anyone seen any?

3 comments:

  1. In case you don't see this until tomorrow "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI" Hope you have a great day and are able to relax or maybe work on some of your crafts. Did you ever get any of your recipe holders listed. I didn't see any. They are really cute and a nice gift to give to someone just to say Thank you or to show you are thinking about them.
    Have a G R E A T Birthday.
    Nancy
    Hugginshaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a Prim screen saver is a great idea Dani....and I bet they would sell. Tell him to go for it.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the recipe cards are in my China Lake Shoppe....$3.99 for 5 and $1.00 for shipping....
    thanks for the encourgement..

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?