Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday





This is another photo I got from an historical society...so many times, you only see stiff photos, nice to see people actually having fun....

I treated myself yesterday and actually bought something off of Etsy....wanted to show everyone as I think it is so cool....I had some birthday money. The artist's name is Kathy and her studio is called "Out on a Whim"....I tried to put a link in for her store but Blogger isn't cooperating.
I also wanted to build feedback in Etsy...I have 100% in Ebay.
I really like the combination of vintage postcard, to hymn and scripture..."He is not here for He has risen from the dead"


3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! That is sooo pretty!!! Great Birthday present to your self! :)

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani: That is such a lovely piece!!! Glad you treated yourself to something pretty for your special day!

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Hugs... *Linda*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special birthday treat! It is darling.

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?