Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Morning Coffee


I hope everyone had a nice Valentines day yesterday.....I went to the grocery store to pick up a few items...while standing in line at the checkout...I put my few things up to be checked out, when out of the corner of my eye, I saw a large heart shaped candy box flop down on the counter, then another, then two pots of miniature roses, then two stuffed animals, I had to start smiling wondering who was behind me...as I was paying for my purchases, I took a peek back and saw a big burly bearded man with tatoos on his arms, laying yet another candy box down, he saw me and gave me a defensive look like "what ya looking at"...had to chuckle as I left the store...

We actually had rain yesterday....quite unexpected by the weather people....and it got colder again...I knew the warmth couldn't last...the rain is always welcomed though....

Thanks to everyone for signing up for Under Dog's giveaway.....if you haven't yet, please do...the screen savers are really really cool if you like sunflowers...I planted some last year...not knowing that he had planted some also in a different spot...so we had plenty..many different varieties too and colors...
his link is on the blog link list...Under Dogs blog....he also has some photos of Menifee .

Someone had called about the car and said they'd come over yesterday but they didn't...I waited all day for them...
Would you like more of the vintage photos? I have quite a few....have to get into my box..my folks had several large albums and Mom took all photos out and put them into a cedar chest...that's when we realized her dementia was getting bad...I put all the photos in a large acid free box planing on making a new album but haven't got to it yet....its a bit overwhelming....always remember to write on the back who the people are....I wish grandpa had done that because I have some I don't have a clue about...I know they are family but who?

I am opening my Etsy shop again....Glad Tidings members are also and we are leaving Ebay for the most part...I will probably keep my account but Ebay has really neglected its artists and small mom n pop sellers....I only have a couple of things in Etsy...some of my jars....the only problem with Etsy is it only wants handmade things and I sometimes sell estate sale things.....might try Ecrater for that, haven't made up my mind and am praying about it....I do think I can sell patterns, etc. on Etsy though....

well...hope you enjoyed the Friday coffee....I start late being on the west coast.

1 comment:

  1. That's a funny story about the guy in line behind you. Gave me a big smile! Penny

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?