Sunday, February 17, 2008



Another photo for you....this is one I collected not my family....it looks like turn of the century 1900 or so from the style of clothes, the women and girl have long hair (no bobs)....they don't look too happy, the one man on the right back looks bored stiff...they must have had to stand for some time. The 3 men in the back look like they could be brothers so it's probably a family photo...
so many photos of loved ones get lost to future generations...marking the photos helps so much....you can get acid free pens at any scrapbook store or online store inexpensively....
I have a very special tintype I will try to get posted soon, I discovered from the writing on the back of it (in my great grandfathers hand) the story behind it and who the lady was..if he had not written it, I would have never known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?