Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday

I've been working designing my own candle and table mats. This is a design for an owl candle mat..owls are popular again and each one mat will be one of a kind. I am not the greatest artist but I think these came out kinda cute....
I went to Vons yesterday and used the gift card...got everything we needed for the weekend and still have about 15.00 worth of credit on it..hit the sales, of course.....I am wondering why no one is signing up as I'd love to bless someone with free groceries....if you don't have one of these stores close..you can always use the card as a gift for a friend or love one..they last forever and could be a nice stocking stuffer..or you could donate it to a homeless shelter or food cupboard...I know they'd appreciate getting extra groceries....I know we did.....

4 comments:

  1. Dani~ I love that owl, my grandfather used to have 2 pet owls when I was wee little, ornery things they were, but they would sit right on his shoulder! that gift card is wonderful, but we don't have any of those stores here, I've never even heard of any of them, wow, we here in the east are missing out:0

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have a drawing talent, that owl is adorable. I couldn't do as well.

    I like your ideas of how to donate the gift card even if there is no nearby store! That is an excellent idea!!! I would like to try for it with that in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Squeal* I love the owl Dani! SOOO cute!
    I wish I had those stores near me... wonder if they are just west coast chains?

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?