Monday, February 15, 2010

Gift Card Winner!

We got up early this morning and had 3 jobs to do....two were close by but one was about a 70 mile trip one way..got back late this evening so I am pooped! have a headache too but wanted to be sure to have the drawing for the gift card......
I used the random number generator here and drew the number 8 which is Nancy from Huggins Haven! Congratulations Nancy...! hope you will enjoy the card...you posted you wanted to send it to your daughter so it will make a nice and welcomed gift...

I am sure to have more Blog Spark giveaways in the future so please be sure to check back often... I hope more will like to enter..I realize not everyone has these grocery stores close by and with the weather as it is..who wants to drive very far?
I also occasionally have little guessing games and giveaways myself....with small prizes....

I took some photos of the countryside today..Perris Lake and the mountains so will post them tomorrow....too tired tonight....think I'll fix a cup of tea, read a little and then go to bed....

nite nite!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats to Nancy!
    Love the picture of the cute kitty, Dani- makes me want to go take a nap myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Nancy, it could not have gone to a better gal!!!

    I enjoy the early morning work I do, but...it makes for a long day. Hope that headache is completely gone now!!! Drink a lot of fluids!

    Dani, consider a Twitter account for your business!!! LockNutz or something...well, something more professional, I guess...don't forget you can also use a Twitter account to promote those detective stories you are writing!!! I am waiting for your first to come out!!!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?