Friday, January 29, 2010

Valentine Crafts


I just recently received the Toymaker news letter......what fun! She has quite a few darling Valentine paper crafts for your amusement...I made one of these little heart baskets...very easy to do and plan on making several for some special people..hang on their door..as a surprise. Here is the link in case you'd like to do something similar. I thought about tucking a handkerchief inside and some sweets..the above photo is from the website..below is the one I made..
She also had a video of an infinity card..


If you have a child at home or are a child at heart..you'll love the papercrafts and newsletter....I know I do...


3 comments:

  1. Hearts..hearts..I LOVE anything with hearts. That craft is so cute and looks so easy. Thanks for posting the YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Toymaker. She has such old-fashioned and wonderful paper crafts. I love her pumpkin-finder especially (being a pumpkin maniac).

    I think your heart came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea for a card. I will have to try it too. I love your Heart Valentine. Very pretty!

    Smiles, CYndi

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?