Saturday, January 30, 2010

Canyon Lake Home

Here are a few photos of the house I spoke of in a previous post......I don't exactly know what style it is built in...I think it's a custom built home and it has alot of very nice features...it even has a laundry shoot from the upper floor to the laundry room!....

Lovely glass double entry doors...

This front room has so many windows and is very light...

This is the upstairs game room..very large with oak flooring...has a bar, half bath and



a brick fire place... set up for a large screen TV also..it does need the carpets cleaned or replaced

Master bath..jacuzzi tub..separate sinks on each side and it did have separate walk in closets too.

kitchen was very nice....good cabinets and a walk in pantry...
not too large with plenty of storage


The back yard is mainly tiled all the bedrooms look out onto it....lots of French doors..the master is down stairs through the open set of french doors...the other 3 bedrooms are upstairs..
we were sorry the previous owners lost their home..they obviously loved and took good care of it. We wish them well and pray that God will open a new horizon for them....

We couldn't really understand the President's State of the Union address...so many (at least around here) are losing their homes...we've done over 50 this month alone with many more slated for next month....

4 comments:

  1. I love that tub, what a neat house! I don't watch the presidential speeches anymore, seems nothing ever comes of them anyway! Enjoy your Sunday Dani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That house, while glorious, is just too much house for me...I'm more the old cottage type...but sure is a pretty house, very fancy...

    I don't like either party, thought that speech was ridiculous, and wish there were several new parties, some COMMONSENSE ones that are more like what our forefathers were!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Penniwig on the house, too grand for me. I just keeping thinking about all it would take to clean it. My dream is a sweet cottage by the sea. Maybe when my lotto boat comes in...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 50 already! That is a lot! The home does look like it would be very pretty with new carpet. I love the tiling in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?