Friday, December 28, 2007

Third Day

Third day of the flu..feeling better....not so much coughing and no fever....trying to pick up a little and get a few things done....my guys are not the greatest as far as cleaning goes..typical males...getting caught up with laundry and the dreaded cat boxes......think I will take a nap later though.....Alan has jobs today thankfully and one on Monday too....so far...hope we get more calls.
I will make this post short but I've been playing around with the idea of making a Annie doll for some reason....coffee dyed some fabric and going to study a online how to... looks like it might be fun and I've got everything, no shopping needed...now if I have the energy to pull out the sewing machine.....sheesh
I will put the link for the Annie how to on the side if anyone is interested..

2 comments:

  1. Hoping you are feeling better today, Dani! It's so miserable having the flu. Praying it will pass soon and you'll be feeling like new! Take care of yourself! Cora

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Cora.....still doing a lot of coughing but feel better....hanging in there....

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?