Friday, December 28, 2007

Third Day

Third day of the flu..feeling better....not so much coughing and no fever....trying to pick up a little and get a few things done....my guys are not the greatest as far as cleaning goes..typical males...getting caught up with laundry and the dreaded cat boxes......think I will take a nap later though.....Alan has jobs today thankfully and one on Monday too....so far...hope we get more calls.
I will make this post short but I've been playing around with the idea of making a Annie doll for some reason....coffee dyed some fabric and going to study a online how to... looks like it might be fun and I've got everything, no shopping needed...now if I have the energy to pull out the sewing machine.....sheesh
I will put the link for the Annie how to on the side if anyone is interested..
Post a Comment