Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday Musings

I added a few more vintage handkerchiefs from my small collection..this is the last of my grandmothers creations...aren't the crocheted flowers pretty?..you can find this one and more on my selling blog..Sweet Home Stitchery
We've been a little busy this week with locksmithing....more lock outs..Alan has one tomorrow too....plus some foreclosures and one escrow re key....our youngest came over as it was his day off and helped his dad at one of the foreclosures...he seemed very happy in his new place and is enjoying his freedom...
we will have an extra bedroom soon when the new parents move out which should be soon...our boarder has asked if a good friend of his could rent it...we will see..I guess..not saying no..we could certainly use the extra money....
I am working on more black work...have a set of pretty tea towels almost ready...yellow striped..I like yellow and black as a combination...plus did another picture....always something to stitch but I'm running out of black floss....
better go as we have 3 jobs today...all foreclosures.....sad for some but good for us.....hope to take some photos......
Good Thursday at all of you, from cool overcast Southern California!
Please sign up for my giveaway! see the sign up button on the left hand side...

3 comments:

  1. Dani, the handkerchief is so gorgeous! I love the colors
    And your blackwork is wonderful~ it looks so old-timey and prim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dani - Your grandmothers handkerchief is so pretty! I just love vintage linens - I have inherited many that I treasure, too. I'm sure enjoying the redwork tea towels I won in one of your recent give-a-ways - displayed in my dining room - you do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandmother`s crochet trim hankie is sweet. Glad you are keeping busy.

    Hot here and still very dry. We`ll be using the air conditioner today in the afternoon heat.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?