Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bags and Bags

I thought I'd show you the storage bags that I bought from Nancy..they are fully lined and washable....I store potatoes, onions and oranges in them......but of course, they are good for more storage ....here is where I store my collection of cooky cutters...
its marked onions but right now, I'm leaving our onions in the garden and just picking one when I need it......she also makes the nicest market bags....I use mine for all my stitching and such.....but have carried one to the library and the market....quite handy and unusual.....I was just looking at her selling site and found this one which is one of my favorites
I always watched Roy Rodgers and Dale Evans as a child.....and have been to the museum which is now closed which is very sad...they had an auction and auctioned off much of the collection including Trigger, Buttermilk and Bullet...They were wonderful people who had great values and were role models ..Alan and I were just talking the other day wondering where all the role models there are now for children....not many..anyway, I digress....this market bag is a real treasure....

7 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! Hope your having a great weekend, drizzling and dreary here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you change your heading frequently -- Always something new to enjoy!

    Carmen, we are so dry that we would love to take your drizzle and give you some of our sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dani for posting about my Bags and I am happy that you are enjoyinh yours..I need to get busy and get some more bags finished as I have a stack of both all cut in a pile waiting for me to finish them..maybe I will work on them this week end. I am sorry the Roy Rogers bag is sold and the matching pillow but I could take orders for bags that I can still get the fabric for.
    I have soooo many things in the fire now including my painted fabric.
    I will get busy on my selling blog soon..Thanks again for thinking about me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Market Bag! This is the first time I have seen the comment section go to the left of this page but kind of neat. Your fruit and veggies look fabulous!

    I just came from Nancy's garden blog too. I don't have a garden growing anything but weeds, but my elephant ears are coming up nicely. I may have to dig them up to take before they get to big. I hope I can do that. Oh, so many I want to take, thinking of the recycle grocery bags like we did a few years ago for potting to carry away to N.C.
    Smiles, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love these bags...what a great idea!! thanks for sharing this with us!!!

    Blessings...
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat bags! I've made some that are much smaller (used for decorating) but for some reason, I've never thought about making bigger ones that would actually be useful, ha.

    That's a nice picture of fruit and veggies on the counter.... so colorful! =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bags! Hope that you are doing well,

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?