Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stitchery

I was able to get the third towel embroidered this weekend....and have them listed on my selling blog and also Yardseller......the photo color isn't true..they look brighter than this but tried as I could, couldn't get the lighting right....(.Little Boots had to be in the photo of course....he's a ham..)...they are nice towels and have a hanging loop in one corner....
Can you believe its' already June? Before we know it...fall will be here again... I listed some of the fall candle mats also.....
This is one of my favorites...I colorized it and think it turned out nicely.........and of course, many of you have seen the spider web one...
I really like, as you can tell, Rhonda at Primitive Stitches patterns....I would like to get one with fall leaves and am going to check to see if she has anything like that.....if not, may have to design one myself.......

7 comments:

  1. Everything looks great. I am especially taken with the coffee towels. I am a big coffee fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the towels! Sweet candle mats! The spider web is a cute and fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Coffee Towels are so cute. Your shop is looking good. Nice work Dani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your stitcheries, Dani! They are so great!!!! Can you share a secret with us? Have you found an easy way to transfer your patterns --- like the ones you buy on line that are e-patterns, etc. I've tried using the transfer pen, carbon paper, etc., and really can't come up with a good, easy, clear transfer. It has kept me from doing a lot of things, especially patterns with a lot of detail. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little candle mats, Dani! Especially the fall one... and yes, it will be here before we can turn around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Dani you do such beautiful work!! The tea towels are amazing!! I love the fall piece also!!

    Blessings,
    xoxo Gert

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Dani..I love the candle mats and I don't do anything for fall or Halloween..Nice work and look so awesome with the candles lit

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?