Wednesday, June 22, 2011

If You Can't Sleep....

Just finished and framed this little stitchery..I like it so well..its a keeper....may stitch up another one for the shop though...its a Homeberries pattern.....We've both had a few sleepless nights.

Business has been picking up..thank you for your prayers...God is so faithful to answer them but we still haven't sold the van..not even one call...so will lower the price a little and see if that works....
I've been looking around to see what is available for us old folks to rent and its slim pickens here in town...but in a neighboring town there are quite a few rentals...especially for over 55....so that made me feel a little better..I know all things work for good if you give them to the Lord.....and He has always been our provider for the last 40 years and will be in the future also.....

Our weather is getting more typical and warm.in the high 90s....have to have the AC on most of the day but I do set up to 79 or so in the house...even then it runs quite a bit....the clothes sure get dry on the line! its not humid so they dry quite quickly with the afternoon breeze...even heavy jeans in about 20 minutes or so...
The duck complains often so we have to hose her down and we did put up a shelter with shade cloth for her underneath a tree...and now for a funny...thought this was LOL....

4 comments:

  1. Ain't it the truth! (The facebook cat picture). I was thinking earlier of how my camera makes my house look larger, and me thinner! I am praying for your van. I'm sure you do have some sleepless nights. Once, when my husband was laid-off for a month (but luckily got an in-company job after) I can remember the surreal feeling for both, and how stressed he was (I'm the more hopeful type). Your handiwork is beautiful! love,andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things get better for you real soon Dani...keeping you in my prayers. Are you moving for sure. I could never live anywhere but rural now since we have the 4 furbabies and the pups are really big..all your work is awesome Dani and I lie the sleep one and I am going to try and take a nice FB picture of myself and maybe it will make me look better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny picture - not so funny having to think about moving into a rental. Will pray for you - your situation is far too common right now in this country - nobody seems to be listening to us out here but voting day will come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know moving is not your preference. I hope things turn around soon. You have everything set up so nice there. Will continue to pray....
    Sorry I can't do more.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?