Thursday, June 16, 2011

Freedom Rock Update and a Request for Prayer


I have posted before about Freedom Rock and thought I'd show you an update today..every year the artist creates a new scene...enjoy!

 You can read more about Freedom Rock which is in rural Iowa with the link above....one of my dear friends was able to get there a few years ago and said she really enjoyed it.......
Friends..we are in dire straits..haven't mentioned it as this blog isn't one for personal problems..but I am asking for your prayers......our business the last few months has literally dried up...very few calls and we are two months behind on our mortgage...its rather scary.....please pray for a break through and provision as you all know how much we  love our home, family, garden and pets.....we have a van for sale which would help immensely..praying the right person comes along....love to all of you

6 comments:

  1. Sending you (((((BIG HUGS))))) and many prayers Dani! Love the rock, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update on Freedom Rock.
    Dani, of course I will pray for you and that somebody comes around and wants your van!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani may God bless you in your prayers by answering you quickly. You are in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dani, I am so sorry... I'll be praying the right person comes along and buys the van.
    Love the Freedom Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dani - Many prayers are coming your way today and everyday.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dani I just now read this post. I will pray for you and your husband to be able to stay in your home. I know how hard you work.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?