Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just a note...

Good evening....it has rained most of today...Alan had to go to jury duty.so I spent most of the day going through boxes....the restoration company brought back our stored items.....a little tired this evening...seems like since we moved to this county, all family members get called to jury duty every 6 months or so...don't really understand that...
I hope you tried the muffin recipe I posted yesterday..they were excellent and didn't last the morning....I got the recipe from  a little tried and true cookbook..called Mostly Muffins...it has over 75 recipes for all types of muffins and spreads...we've used quite a few of the recipes and never been disappointed....
You may have noticed I have two Amazon.com widgets on the left side of the blog..I am a Amazon.com associate.....I've selected a few of the same cookbooks we use here at home for the cooking widget...the Muffin one is listed there...as well as two cookbooks..I like these little cookbooks as they are so easy to use and have given some as gifts also...
The gardening widget has the same organic gardening books/ canning recipes we use here at  home also...
Another widget I use is on my other stitchery blog.....redwork and vintage embroidery books as I love vintage redwork and have used the books listed there also... I will never recommend anything that I haven't used personally......

4 comments:

  1. Was beautiful weather here today and supposed to be tomorrow also..then temps will drop for a while again. At least it isn't in the single didgets anymore..I am very ready for spring and fixing up the yard with flowers and a fence for my puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand the jury duty thing either, Dani... that is alot of calls for it!
    I haven't tried the muffins yet~ we had bran muffins earlier this week and I have been running late every other morning this week, so it's been oatmeal or cereal for us. *blah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Amazon Associate thing is such a great thing, Dani! And I never heard of it before. I've always thought it was great when someone recommends a book and then the link is right there. Thanks for the info on that.

    As soon as I make a trip to the grocery store, I'll be making the muffins. I need sunflower seeds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: Dani, I hope I did it right! I clicked on the muffin book from your widget, and I proceeded to buy and check out from the page that came up. I didn't see anywhere on the page that you were mentioned or anything. I just wanted to make sure I did it right and you get the credit!!!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?