Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!


Here is a link for a free dinner or supper at IHOP..the coupon is just good for today so be quick! Here is the link.
we are going later for a late lunch.....buy one get one free is a good thing....and IHOP does have regular entrees, you are not limited to pancakes....



I wanted to ask for prayer for a young man who is being deployed to Afghanistan today..he is a young Marine, a neighbor boy who we've known about 6 years....last night he came by the house to say goodbye..I made sure to give him our address so he can write..where they are going, no phones or computers....praying for protection and health...his name is Chance... .
God bless our troops...regardless of how you feel about Afghanistan, these  young men and women are doing their duty and going into very scary places....

6 comments:

  1. Dani, I will most certainly keep Chance in my prayers! I say a prayer every day for ALL of those special men and women who give so much!!! Hope you have a Happy Valentine's day, enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will also pray for Chance. Our soldiers, sailors, Airmen, Marine`s and Coast Guard deserve the best, and our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dani,
    Thanks for the information on Chance and he will be in my prayers! I hope he will be back home soon.

    I made aheart shape cake today along with cupcakes, no photos yet.
    It is also Happy Ferris wheel Day, I do love to ride them!

    Blessings to you!
    Smiles, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chance will be on my prayer list, too, Dani! My heart always knots up when somebody's son says good-by. If you hear via letter or from his family, be sure to let us know how he is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will add Chance to our prayer list. Those soldiers are heroes, no matter where they go.
    Bummer, we missed the IHOP giveaway.
    Hope your Valentine's Day was super!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderul Valentine's Day, Dani!
    Will be praying for Chance... what a scary thing to face.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?