Friday, September 3, 2010

Tim Hawkins....Old Rock Star Songs



My dear friend, Sandi who lives in North Carolina..posted this Tim Hawkins video on Facebook and I just had to share it with my blog readers... sorry,she doesn't have a blog, and is one of my dearest gold friends..you remember the Brownie song.."Make new friends but keep the old..one is silver, the other gold.."? We met and became friends in high school.....

I don't feel like I'm getting older, but know I am..we started everything late in our live together..our boys didn't come until I was almost 40....its been a fun ride
I really enjoyed this video..hope you do too..

5 comments:

  1. This is a great video - thanks for sharing!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim Hawkins is really good. I remember some of those songs.

    Your new blog background is very nice Dani and the picture of the cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. dani. I can remember all the songs and I can relate to his songs too. I know Im getting older...at least Im here getting older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *LOL* I love the Who song! ("Who am I?" ) Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Tim Hawkins! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?