Thursday, September 9, 2010

Alert!



Senate bill S510 is a really bad bill....its coming up for vote this month and hopefully Senate will vote it down...basically what it means is that you and I won't be able to grow our own vegetables anymore... if we do, it means that Homeland security could come in and arrest you for giving your neighbors some of zucchini and tomatoes....sick..although realistically, I don't see how they will be able to monitor every neighborhood. Another example of bad big government..please vote this September....we need people who will follow our Constitution and give us back our blood bought freedoms....
we have had trouble here in California with natural food stores being raided by armed police, if this bill passes...could farmers markets be far behind?

I just wonder if all the fuss over the Koran burning and the mosque building is a smokescreen (no pun intended) to keep the attention off this bill?

3 comments:

  1. We can thank Monsanto and their plans to dominate the market with their GMO seeds for this nonsense. It could not have gotten this far without strong lobbying, the cooperation of the USDA and payoffs to the people we elect. India went through this same nonsense and won their battle against M.

    It would be hard to monitor everyone. I can just see myself on a dark street corner selling tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Gravy, the world is going crazy, I had not even heard of this bill, the gvt needs to get OUT of people's business!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really feel sorry for all the little kids and babies and even my Grandkids..what will America be like when they grow up.
    My Grandparents live in a better time

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?