Wednesday, September 8, 2010

All Hearts Come Home candle mat



Thought I'd show you the other of the two recent candle mats...I really like these last two.....I showed you the other one a post or two ago... here.

This square one measures about 8 inches...nice for the large pillar candles...very festive for Christmas..they are both for sale at Yardseller


I am also going to start working soon for a special friend who ordered some  redwork flour sack towels.....I do some custom work if there is something special you would like....as long as its for hand embroidery....pillowcases, towels, bread cloths, etc.

Today is cool and overcast..almost chilly...fall weather...I have fig jam cooking on the stove...and planning on an apple pie....if I can get off the computer that is!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful handiwork. You are so very talented. It also felt like fall here today. I was surprised as they had forecasted that we would hit 90, but the temps never rose beyond 73. Wonderful!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?