Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday


I haven't done much crafting or embroidery in a little while....been busy working in the garden and baking more than anything......taking a hiatus....but I did want to show you some very cute salt and pepper shakers that my dear friend Cyndi has in her Etsy shop.... mushrooms were so popular back in the 70s and are again....I remember as a little girl visiting one of my grandmothers friends who collected salt and peppers....she had a huge wonderful collection...can't even imagine what they'd be worth today..as this was back in the 1950s....when I collect, I like to find things we can actually use...I am not one to have alot of dusty figurines.....that's why I like vintage cooky cutters, oil lamps, and glass...plus vintage postcards (which take up little space). Here are two more....






The tomato seedlings will be ready to plant soon...although not yet..there is a big cold storm moving our way.....


Tomorrow I will be sharing a wonderful recipe that was my Dad's favorite, Pepper Steak!
Post a Comment