Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday Dog of the Week - Shelly

Shelly was found as a stray, she is a German Shepherd mix and about 2-3 years old..a little shy but loves people once she gets to know them....intelligent and very trainable...her eyes say she'd like to have a nice family .....won't someone give her a chance? Shelly is very healthy, no health problems, but will need a large yard or someone who will walk her often as she is a large, active dog..for more info, please visit the Sun City K-9 Rescue



As today is Veterans Day, I wanted to wish all our veterans a wonderful day..thank you for your service and dedication, God Bless our troops! I am the daughter of a Marine Corps veteran who served 35 years and the sister of a retired Air Force veteran.

before I go, another Thanksgiving postcard....
My blogs have been mentioned in the Vintage Images newsletter...thanks so much, Scott and Martin!

1 comment:

  1. I can tell by her eyes that she would be a very loyal and good companion. Gosh, I wish I could win the lottery and give all of these animals a home, and also pay for spaying and neutering around the world. That is a dream of mine, if only the lottery numbers would cooperate.

    That big tree in your header picture is incredible, by the way! I'm too old to climb trees but that makes me want to try...

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?