Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday

Just a note for now..we are going to some jobs today and I hope to snap some nice photos......
how do you like the new blog background? I saw it and couldn't resist... think its so pretty....
yesterday, I spent the day, taking down the few Halloween things we had up....changing to Thanksgiving...I have several Piligrim statues and have a turkey one somewhere (haven't found it yet), put fall placemats on the dining room table...and spruced things up.....getting ready for the holiday season.....
I also listed a few more things in my Inspiration shop....I washed this old Santa apron and asked our neighbors 15 year old daughter to be a model...she was so excited and cute trying different model poses...

The apron's cute too...
Halloween was fun....we had quite a few Trick or Treaters..and had to close the door a little after 8:30 as we ran out of candy.....mostly little ones and only a few of the big kids....mainly ones who were taking their siblings out and decided to dress up.....our cats were not a little upset with the door bell ringing constantly and hid.....we watched Johnny Depp in the latest Pirates movie, Worlds End....we bought it when it came out on DVD but hadn't seen it.....

I was reading about what type of health insurance our elected officials in Washington have...they pay $503 a year, total cost and get immediate help whenever they are feeling sick..no waiting but an entire team of doctors, nurses, and technicians at their beck and call...I get the feeling they have forgotten who they are ....they are OUR employees. I could say alot more but I think you get the idea.....

3 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful background and that apron is adorable, as is the model in it:) Don't even get me started on health insurance....so many things in this country are going down the toilet for those that need it most!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a shame they get insurance for so little, when others pay so much! Your background is cute, so is your apron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new background, Dani! It is so pretty. The apron is neat- I love the little pockets that look like mittens!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?