Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday Chat

Is your turkey getting thawed out? Are the pies done? Is the bread getting dried out for dressing? Not me....our son has a whole dinner ordered and he will be bringing over everything tomorrow..all I have to do is heat it up on Thursday..rather nice........but I am making a sugar free pumpkin pie tomorrow.....for my sweet hubby and he is going to make his famous cranberry relish which is to die for......one year we made so much (cranberries were cheap that year) we froze pints of it and had it through January....good to snack on and so healthy.....

If you have little ones, or will be having some visiting and need some little fun ideas for them to be amused...no greater source I can recommend is The Toymaker...
this site has so much..hard for me to describe but believe me..you will have loads of fun exploring....I have posting the link here this is for the Christmas page..you will find the greatest little paper crafts to do....from making a little mouse that actually will roll across the floor( via a marble) to an elf ball, paper mazes, coloring pages..all kinds of fun things for children to make and play with, adults too.. its all free also...they do have paypal button for donations.....and you can sign up for a free newsletter which comes out 3 times a year.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like my kind of dinner, we are going to my mom's, LOL! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks for the link! My son loves to make crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My contribution to dinner on Thursday is cranberry relish. I do mine with pears and candied ginger and always make extra. How does your husband make his cranberries?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He grinds up the cranberries with walnuts, oranges and apple...as he's diabetic, no sugar, just a little Splenda......the ginger sounds interesting! it's all fresh, not cooked...

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?