Friday, March 7, 2008



This is a photo of a baseball camp....in the late 1800s...

I was pleasantly surprised to actually make my first sale in Etsy! We had found vintage advertisements at a thrift store last year...all sealed in acid free plastic sleeves for a small price....I listed a few in my Etsy store this last week just to see what would happen....I love old ads and such as well as old photos..

We have a great thrift shop here in Sun City....all the proceeds go to the Community Cupboard to help struggling families so the money goes for a good cause....many estates are donated and they get "new" things in all the time....I haven't gone lately but plan on going soon....also we have many estate sales in the area year round as this is a popular retirement area....I used to go every Thursday but as we are struggling ourselves now, haven't gone in several months....

I am hoping we can go out today and do some photography....on the way to my son's new school, I spied a hillside covered in blue lupine..beautiful! also many of the hills here are covered with California poppies....


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking?