Wednesday, March 26, 2008



Good morning all! I am not 100%...fighting this allergy/cold thing...how to you like this label? reminds me of the western journal jar I made some time ago which sold soon after......

For those of you who don't know, I make journal jars and sell them on Etsy or my online store, the China Lake Shoppe.....

I am trying to organize our kitchen a little better...it is small with not much counter space..


most of the counter space is the island....but unseen in this photo to the left is a small alcove and in it, we have a little antique curio cabinet I inherited...I put our cookbooks in the one glass fronted cabinet and just won this canister set (on Ebay, I got a steal on them, PTL)...there is a cookie canister also not seen in the photo..for the shelves..hopefully this will lighten up the cupboards a little..


I'll post the finished curio cabinet when I get the canisters...Nancy Huggins also has made some potato, onion and orange homespun bags for us for storage also..when I get them I will post a photo of them too...

2 comments:

  1. Hello thank you for dropping by my blog.It was good to hear from you. I live in the middle of N.C. We are about four hours from the mountains and four hours from the coast.We have been down where your friends are. It is a beautiful place. Hope you have a good day. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, I LOVE your canister set, and would you believe, I have the same one!!!!! I remember when I found it and it just reached out and grabbed me. Love your kitchen! If I could have one thing redone in my house, it would be my kitchen!!!! Thanks for all the labels. Just love them all!!! Cora

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?