Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Morning



Good morning! Hope everyone has a wonderful day and a good week.....I know the weather is bad in some places, cold.....it was cold when I got up but its warming up nicely....the weather people here say we are in for more rain....it hasn't rained very much yet, so hope we do get some.....keep the wildflowers around a little longer that way......

got a call yesterday for a job today so that is good news..plus the real estate company called and said they had a check for us.....hopefully we will get other calls today too.....last week was "slim pickens"...only two jobs.....

we watched an old silent film last night...it was so good that I stayed up later than I normally do....it was filmed in 1924/25 and was a travel film. Incredible footage of traveling with a Bedouin tribe on their migration to find grass for their flocks in Iran......doesn't sound like it would be good but wow...the incredible footage of 50,000 people, and animals traveling through raging rivers, and over high snowy mountain ranges...it was filmed by a USA ambassador and his wife who traveled with them......really something...reminded me of what it was probably like for the Israelites and their 40 year travel.....I wished I had taped it or at least written down the name of it......

Feeling a little better today, think I'll live...hope I get the canisters today!
They were mailed the 25th....

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better, Dani! I always love when a delivery comes to my house, so if your cannister set arrives, you'll feel even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these labels, Dani! They are just wonderful! The documentary sounds really interesting, too. My kind of thing! Glad to hear you are feeling a little better! Take it easy! Cora

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?