Monday, March 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


Cora of Hidden Riches has tagged me so here goes, taking a break from housework is always welcome.

1. My favorite candy isn't chocolate or caramel but these wonderful apple things
that are so so good, called Aplets....I love the Cotlets too which are made from apricots...I am not really a chocolate person.
2. My favorite things to wear are sweatshirts and jeans with sneakers in the winter and T shirts and jeans in the summer...its jeans all the way, baby..
3. I am secretly squirreling away funds through doing surveys for a used piano and have found a free online course (thanks Kay!) to take to learn how to play...this is my quest.
4. My favorite thing to get as a gift is a pair of slippers, what I've asked for at the last 4 Christmases...did I get them, no...got a huge toaster oven, a deep fat fryer, a food processor, a waffle iron...do you notice a trend here?
5. I hate to clothes shop....guess its because my Mom and I did it so often for years and now that she's gone, its not fun anymore.....I do love to go to thrift shops and am a garage sale nut.
I am tagging
Lea from http://farmhouseblessings.blogspot.com/
Nancy from http://insidenanashead.blogspot.com/
Nellie from http://writeymcwritealot.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Gee..Thanks Dani..It will be Thurs befor I do the tag thing in my blog because my Yard sale ends on Wed and I need to put one more post in my blog about it. I am trying to get a lot of items marked down ...and I know how much work that is. It is done the same way we list or edit things in our web store.
    I will be kind of happy when it ends..maybe I can get some other things done :)
    Nancy
    Hugginshaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rascal! I'll play. Later this week I make my post and you'll know (even more) how really unusual I am! LOL

    Hugs, Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani- I totally understand about #5- my Mom and I were shop-a-holics and every Friday I was off work we had a standing date to do our "girls day out"... now that she's gone, I don't even like to think about shopping anymore. It's sad when things change, isn't it? By the way, thanks for mentioning my blog.. you're a sweetheart for doing that. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes on your quest to learn the piano. I don't think there is anything more pleasant than playing music for oneself. It's almost magical.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?