Monday, March 3, 2008

I've been Featured on Etsy!

I went to check my email this afternoon and found out one of my Etsy store listings has been featured in the Etsy treasury!
Last year Alan and I went to the local thrift store and found a stack of vintage advertising all in acid free sleeves....
Memories of a Bygone Era
http://www.etsy.com/treasury.php
you will have to past this address in as blogger is not working with adding links onto posts for some reason...or go to the home page of Etsy and click on Treasury..

mine is the Bulldog Suspender Ad

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! That is so very wonderful! I'll pop over there right now to see. So happy for you, Dani!

    Blessings,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! How awesome!!! Congrats!!! That is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?