Monday, March 3, 2008

Good Monday Morning!




Here is a very old photo..sweet baby girl..I craft with a lot of old photos...if you haven't seen my journal jars, please take a look, either in my
Etsy store or my online store....I am working on a cigar box ...I thought it would make a good box to store handmade greeting cards in.....with stamps and a pen...

I slept with a heating pad last night, seemed to help a little....hopefully today will be better for my back...not fun when you can't bend over....

we had a wind storm last night...lots of branches down and our portable basketball hoop blew over on the patio....made quite a noise in the night...the newspaper said that the wind in some places was blowing at over 70 mph!

I was outside yesterday watching the mourning doves...there is a pair and I think they want to nest in the sumac tree again but were leery as I had put a birdhouse in it that I got from Nancy Huggins, (you can check out her things through Inside Nana's Head on the side link list)so I moved the house to our fig tree instead....they are the sweetest birds...I really like doves...the topping on our wedding cake some 34 years ago now were two white doves.

Nancy is participating in the EZshoppe Yard Sale this week...I have put a banner link on the left side that goes to her booth...she is selling many Stephen King books, nice cross stitch kits, fabric, records, etc...don't you just love yard sales? I found several things I liked...what about you? She has one of the bird houses I got from her for sale also...the birds just love gourd birdhouses.

Please sign my guest book.....you are always welcome here to snag any of the vintage photos I post for your own collection...some of the ones I post are from our family and some I found in various places on the internet...all public domain so no worries!
My guest book is at the bottom of the blog..

2 comments:

  1. I check your blog at least twice a day Dani and enjoy it every time....love your posts and all your stories and photos.
    I will be adding more items to my yard sale tomorrow but nothing can be purchased until noon CST (Chicago time) on Wednesday.
    I just listed some more cute Easter items on ebay and will be adding some items to my web store tomorrow or Wed also. I have finally finished a lot more of my tags too and will be putting them in my webstore.
    I am anxioul to get some items in my etsy store but it is taking a little longer than I planned. Just seems like everything is happening at once here.....We have been busy with company and going bumming a lot for the last 2 weeks...guess I better get busy listing now and start bumming again when Spring is REALLY here.
    I will be checking your blog again tomorrow for sure :)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?