Saturday, March 8, 2008

Saturday



3 pretty sisters......

Its early Saturday morning......we are supposed to have warm weather today...in the low 70s...but much of the country is under tornadoes, snow, ice, and other wet stuff...take care...nice day to stay home and enjoy your loved ones around the fireplace...
Did you hear some county here in Southern California is going to outlaw wood burning fireplaces? yes, because they are saying it causes air pollution....there will be a $500 fine if you are caught by the "fireplace police"....seems like the powers that be are taking away more freedoms away all the time.....plus with all the other problems, I think the police have better things to do than drive around looking for fireplace smoke....but such are the times we live in.....I wonder if that includes outdoor fireplaces?

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, Thanks for the very nice comment...I am bookmarking your blog, looks fab! I love old photos, I need to spent some time reading it and I don't have it right now. I will be back! What is your Etsy shop called?

    Kathy
    ps. Nice to meet you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kathy....my store is called daniv1951..the China Lake Shop...

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?