Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Secret



I found this photo online and really like it but don't know if it is vintage or not...because the leaning girl has short hair.....but it really tells a story..

I am also posting a photo of Mama Dove....thought you might enjoy it...



We've been working steadily and God is blessing us...calls about every day for the last week or so.....jobs today and tomorrow too...we are really thankful...
Philippians 4:19
"And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus"
Yesterday I helped Alan at a foreclosed home north of here in a larger city....the house was old and unmaintained for some time...he had to replace a door and fix the door jam on the front door, plus re key the house....it was a small 3 bedroom home with a fireplace...would be a good starter home for a young couple perhaps or a good one to flip..

It is just me or does everyone get thrown off by the day light savings time change? I feel like I am playing catch up all week.....I haven't gotten anything done yet today and its already almost noon...

1 comment:

  1. Your mamma dove looks so content and sweet sitting on her nest! Just love the picture! So serene!
    Cora

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?