Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Journal Jars






I make these journal jars to help in preserving memories for our loved ones..each jar has over 100 questions to spur memories plus the jars are very decorative....I use vintage photos, old lace, buttons, etc. and have a lot of enjoyment in making each jar special and unique. Yesterday I posted the vintage western jar I made that had old Monopoly pieces on it of horseshoes and bits of rope....I have them on Etsy but it occurred to me to offer them to you also from the blog...they are usually 11.99 each but I am offering the jars for my blog readers at a reduced price of $9.99...and it costs 6.50 to ship...that is the exact shipping price. so if you would like one, please email me..you can get my email address through the About Me section on the left.
If you have a certain theme you'd like, just ask...they do make a unusually nice gift.

Enough of the commercial...how about another fruit crate label?

2 comments:

  1. Wow Dani..I loved seeing your kitchen..You can't get bacf far enough in my kitchen to take a picture...it is so small that you have to take a picture of each side and still can't get it in the picture.
    I will try and take a picture of mine and post it in my blog (after I get it all cleaned up) It never stays clean for more than 5 min and then I bring stuff out to work on.
    I really like the label with the Chicken and might print it to use on something in my kitchen.
    Maybe your bags will be to your house tomorrow (Friday)
    I love visiting your blog Dani..always something interesting to read and look at. :)
    Nancy
    Hugginshaven.com
    I will try and get some more items in my website tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those journal jars are GREAT!!! What an awesome idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?