Sunday, March 16, 2008

Something New



Just a little note....Nancy again has outdone herself.....she just listed some very nice little rural mailbox covers for a very low price....surprise the postal worker and make his/her day! Just click on the Making Memories Nana link..

Another note...many of you visit me on Sundays...Welcome! please sign my guest book and
introduce yourself....there are lots of vintage photos through out the old posts so please take a look and you are welcome to any of them..my gift to you...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Dani..I have a mail box in my yard by my garden camper and put food in it for the birds...They like the cover too....kind of makes it feel like spring is getting closer.
    They were big sellers for me when I did Craft shows. Moved to far away to do many anymore :)
    Nancy
    Hugginshaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, I tagged you on my blog! Go check it out! Cora

    ReplyDelete
  3. tramadol online tramadol buy online cheap - buy tramadol in usa

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?