Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday Dog of the Week

we went out to the rescue the other day and met this little charmer...they call him Bobble.....and he's just a pup..about 6-7 weeks old...I fell in love with him...when I picked him up, he gave my ears a good cleaning..what a sweetie....he is a terrier/chihuahua mix and as cute as can be....he's going to be tiny, probably less than 10 lbs.....right now he has the run of the office, a typical puppy with lots of energy, healthy so don't worry, he's not in his kennel much.....he's make a great Christmas present..but I wouldn't recommend him for young children as he's a little delicate.....you can find out about the rescue here...the only no kill rescue in the Menifee Valley....donations are gratefully accepted.......
For my new readers...my son manages the Sun City K-9 Rescue .....he's always loved all animals and this has become his life's work.......you can find out alot more by clicking the above link.......

News Flash!....the American Fence Company has donated all new fencing for the rescue! plus a local landscaping company has donated 18 palm trees.....the same company is working with our son to create a large exercise area for the dogs.. and a pet memorial park ......they are bringing in a professional landscaper to do the work........the place is hopping right now.....If you'd like to help...right now they need to bring in a large dumpster for removing alot of refuse, and for remodeling of the barn......and need about $150.00 for the dumpster rental...Don is working to move most of the small, medium sized dogs into the barn at night...its getting quite cold here in the evenings, below freezing! You can donate through Paypal at the above link and just mark it for re modeling or dumpster...its a tax deductible donation.

4 comments:

  1. Dani, I think I have some PayPal money from an earring sale! I want to donate! I just love BOBBLE to pieces, he really has stolen my heart, what an adorable puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness- what a sweetie! I hope he finds a wonderful forever home. That is so great about the donations, Dani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely adorable puppy! I hope he gets a good home! That is fantastic news about the donations from the businesses! Congrats to the rescue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he finds a wonderful forever home. That is so great about the donations, Dani!

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?