Thursday, December 3, 2009

Road Trip..a great house

This is the house we re keyed up in Hemet, Ca....I liked the looks of it as soon as we drove up...it has a real country house feeling to it...its been abandoned for a few months so the yard is suffering but what potential! We've always liked ranch style homes.....
here is the family room with a nice corner brick fireplace....
It has quality tile floors in the main areas of the house and has good carpeting in all of the 4 bedrooms.....its really fairly move in ready, other than some painting, carpet cleaning and it does need new appliances in the kitchen as the previous owners took them out..
but is a good sized kitchen for a family with a large granite island, lots of cupboards and good stuff..the cabinets are high quality too...
but what is the most outstanding thing of this house is the yard!!!! This house sits on several acres and its so lovely, even in the abandoned state that its in....very tropical looking


A pool with a large waterfall.......palm trees and

a complete pro volleyball area.....can you believe it?

we were rather blown away as this isn't typical of the houses we re key..this is a very special house..its also on a street with no traffic....if you are reading this, and are interested..let me know and I will get you in touch with the realtor...I do think it would be a wonderful buy for an active large family...I don't often post about houses we re key but like I said, this one is "something else"
we had two other places to re key and on the way, I took a few photos of the dairy farms that where on the way....and also a sod farm....alot of sod is grown here..

these machines are maintaining the sod...now you know where Home Depot gets it..

a modern dairy farmhouse..

couldn't forget the ladies...



not the greatest photos, but the best I could do, traveling 60 miles down the road...

4 comments:

  1. That is a really nice house with the pool and volleyball court! I love the cows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the great pictures. The house is amazing! Thanks for sharing such a neat post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to move right in to either one, LOL! I love the unique corner fireplace:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to live in that area of California. Unfortunately, we are pretty poor...we are looking to move to the Reno area, though! Housing took it right in the shorts there, so it is now affordable to folks like us!!!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?