Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days..been sick......it always seems to settle in my throat and I have been coughing alot......Alan got me medicine today and it is helping quite a bit..hard to sleep otherwise.....I sleep better sitting up so have been sleeping in a recliner in the living room...its so sweet, the cats keep me company..today I have a little more energy so am doing a few light house tasks..mainly laundry......life goes on even when I am stopped cold for a few days...LOL
Our weather has been wet and today is no exception....we are getting frequent light showers but it is warmer than the first storm........so glad we are actually having a wet winter after drought for 4 years......and these light showers are great for the garden...we put alot of grass clippings and leaves over it..in the spring, we will till it all in...with more good compost.....should have a good crop of tomatoes next year.....

Alan has been very busy this week doing foreclosures so the crisis, at least here in southern California isn't getting any better...he's re keyed at least 20 homes this week and was at two lock outs....he has more scheduled for next week too.....the realtors tell us we will busy for weeks to come......good for us, but sad work.....

When I was about 12 or 13, I was in Girls Glee Club ...this carol is one of the many we sang for the Christmas season..and one of my favorites...plus I just love piano music.



Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Dani~ sending big GET WELL wishes your way!!! this sure is a bad time of year to be down & out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVE Carol of the Bells!

    Get better soon! Hon you may have to get antibiotics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, hope you are feeling better! It is so hard to have a job such as your husband's. This is such a tough time for many. Love the music! blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sure is a bad time of year to be down & out!

    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking?