Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday


After resting most of the weekend..I am on the mend..no more coughing and feeling 80% better so thanks for the good thoughts and prayers.....this week I am concentrating on baking and such...and will post a few recipes in a day or so.

Our younger son and I are going to make cookies to give to a few of the neighbors and send some out to the dog rescue...I found some new and different cooky recipes to try but will also make some old favorites....I think I will dig up my grandmothers recipe for lemon bars..she called them Lemon O Nut bars....they were wonderful......she would send us a box every Christmas with cookies, and lemon bars...little surprises too....like jigsaw puzzles and coloring books when we were little.....I wonder if my brother remembers?
Post a Comment